Alsindi Law Firm provides legal services for all types of companies including foreign direct investments, mergers and acquisitions, legal due diligence, general corporate consultation including corporate governance, and legal structuring for commercial projects and family business. The Firm assists on full range of contracts and agreements, including:
- Agency, distribution and franchise agreements. In addition to registration with concerned authority in Saudi Arabia;
- Joint venture/shareholders agreements;
- Construction agreements;
- Sale and purchase agreements;
- Property lease and investment agreements;
- Investment and basic Islamic finance; and
- Management and operation agreements.
We advise our clients in intellectual property in connection with trademark licensing, and registration in and outside Saudi Arabia as well as patent and copy rights. The Firm also has expertise in family business legal restructuring, preparation of family mutual deed, and corporate governance.